A little background
Air Marketing is a leading provider of B2B Outsourced Sales.
Air was formed in 2016 out of talent and pride for great sales when their Founder, Owen Richards, saw a gap in the market for professional, elite, outsourced sales services.
We have worked with Air since 2018 to grow their reach and create a marketing strategy that would deliver measurable results and grow their market share in a competitive industry dominated by established players. Air knew that they needed a marketing approach that would actively target the right people, with the right message on the most relevant channels, to edge the competition. As a (then) newer company, just two years into their growth journey, they needed to communicate their services’ benefits and demonstrate their innovation, technology, and client-first approach as clear reasons to choose them over a more established name.
Building the foundations for success:
We work with Air each year to define a 12-month marketing plan that combines brand building activities and tactics, as well as lead generation campaigns focused on driving new business enquiries.
Since 2018, we have continued to plan and deliver numerous projects and ongoing activity, including:
- Management of their brand social channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Management of their key personal stakeholders LinkedIn profiles
- Paid social campaigns and paid PPC to drive marketing qualified leads into their sales team
- Content creation, online events planning, management, follow up and nurture
- HubSpot onboarding
- Streamlining the sales process via HubSpot to deliver a consistently excellent experience for all stakeholders
- Awards submissions, which resulted in being named the Most Outstanding Business in Exeter
- Supporting the creation of high-value tenders and proposals
- And most recently, in 2021, delivering a brand refresh including development of a new SEO optimised website and creation of updated sales collateral
Collaboration set to deliver future growth:
Air now has a clearer marketing process through our working together, which can be measured and reported on more transparently, allowing them to work out ROI on marketing spend and reshape and adapt plans based on results and engagement.
What our clients have to say...
“Getting the right mix of marketing has been key to our success. Rather than a scattergun approach, we’ve been able to put logic and science behind our marketing strategy, which has given us the intelligence we needed to make the right decisions about where to put budget.
Roots to Market have consistently educated us, guided us and given us the tools we needed to continually improve our success rates.”
Neil Clarke, Commercial Director, Air Marketing